Monday, December 13, 2010

Fight the Frown :)

(I was trying to find a frowny picture... this is the best I could get. Just try and go along with it ;) )


As many of you know, I have been studying up at BYU-Idaho this semester. With the stress of finals and being homesick, the student government up here has started a campaign, "Fight the Frown". When I heard about this I kind of laughed to myself at how silly it was to be doing something like this. I immediately thought of the primary song, "No one like a frowny face...." Ha ha. I had thought that BYU-Idaho was always a smiley and happy place. With the spirit being so strong here, how can you not help but smile!? Well, too my amazement, I was wrong. Our campus COULD be happier! With all of these posters everywhere, it seems as though campus has become an even HAPPIER environment! I find myself smiling and saying hello to complete strangers every few seconds! It's helping these last 3 days to not seem as long as they actually are. Ha ha. So today, I challenge you to smile at at least 5 people you don't know. You'll be surprised how much it helps change not only their day, but yours as well..... and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)

1 comment:

  1. i totally just gave a lesson on smiling to help make others happy in Nursery yesterday :)
    love this post!

    ReplyDelete