Sunday, December 12, 2010

Here it is!

Oooookkkayy... After MONTHS of me not posting anything I've decided to take my blog in a new direction. Don't worry, I will still be sharing lemonade, it will just be lemonade moments in my daily life. I realized that while having this blog I was focusing on the negatives to turn them into positives, or "Lemonade" so to speak. So now, I will be focusing on everything positive. Because really, our everyday life is FILLED with lemonade moments that we need to write down somewhere to save our memories. Some have journals, some have computers, but for me, it will be this blog. This will mean more pictures as well instead of the googled images. Ha ha. :) So I hope you all will understand as I make this change. It will still be lemonade filled, it will just be easier things to write about which include more posts! :) From here on out it will be nothing but my life's lemonade moments... :)...... and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment