Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Short. Sweet. And to the Point.

This last Sunday I watched a movie with my girl friends. We usually have Disney movie night every Sunday night, but this week, for who knows what reason, we decided to watch the LDS movie, "Charly". I swear every time I watch that movie I learn something new from it and I see it in the new perspective. This time I saw Sam's side and how much he LOVED Charly. There was one quote from the movie that I absolutely fell in love with and I SWORE was just magically put into the movie recently because I've never heard it before. It's in the scene where Sam first takes Charly fishing and she throws water on him in attempt to have a water fight. Charly tells him that he needs to learn to laugh, and not live by his palm pilot, and that life is about having fun! Then Sam says, "I laugh! When the work is done, if there is time after, I laugh." Then Charly says, "The work is never done Sam. That's why you have to laugh WHILE doing the work." Has anyone else heard this line before?? I LOVE IT! So if your stressed, or you feel like you've got too much on your plate, take a step back and laugh and just look at all the happiness that surrounds you. Life is to be enjoyed! Laugh a little, and have fun! :)..... and THAT'S a sip of Livi's lemonade! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that movie! And i do rememebr that line, but it's been forever since i've seen it. Thank you for this reminder. I needed it today. Love you Livi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome!! :) I can't wait to see you! :) I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete