Wednesday, February 2, 2011

FEBRUARY CHALLENGE!






Well because I am HORRIBLE a posting, I have decided to make a little challenge for myself. Considering that February is the month of LOVE, I am going to post every day about one thing that I love! I know today is February 2nd, but life is full of unexpected things! I originally planned to post this post on the last day of January, but things came up and now it is February 2nd and I'm fully dedicated to post every day! So I'll do a little repenting and post 3 times today! WHOA! I know thats a lot, but hey, there is a lot to love, and only 28 days to show it! But knowing me, if this goes well, I may do one for every day this year! :) We shall see! So here we go, the February Challenge, 28 things I love, in 28 days.... and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment