Thursday, February 3, 2011

#3 Gerbera Daisies!

I LOVE Gerbera Daisies! They top any other flower out there. I love how beautiful they are, and cheeriness of them. You can't HELP but smile when you see them! :) I also love that they come in many different varieties and colors! When ever a receive a Gerber Daisy or I see them, I get so happy inside and I know that everything is going to be okay and it's going to be a great day!




So for the third day of the FEBRUARY CHALLENGE


I
Love
GERBERA DAISIES! :)
.....and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)

Last night Jacob's parents brought over somethings Jacob left me, and his mom gave me a beautiful arrangement of some purple flowers and a HUGE YELLOW gerbera daisy! :) It made my night and I absolutely love it! :) Thank you Wendy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment