Thursday, February 10, 2011

#10 A good Shopping Day.

I LOVE a good shopping day! I usually am NOT a shopper... I usually detest the fact because I can NEVER find ANYTHING that fits me right, or that's not too pricey! Well today, for some odd reason, I felt like going shopping at Old Navy. Which was weird because I usually never get the feeling to go shopping. I was already to just walk into the store and leave disappointed, BUT today, surprisingly, I was NOT disappointed! They got there summer styles last week so ALL of their spring items are on CLEARANCE! :) I left the store with 4 button up shirts originally priced at $27.50 and two originally priced scarves at $12.50 that I have had my eye on since Christmas, that if I Had bought all of that at Christmas time like I wanted to, it would've been a whopping $135.00! WHOA! Way too much for poor little me! So I'm happy to announce that i left the store with what would've been a $135.00 total plus tax, for only $46.87 dollars! :) BEST PURCHASE EVER! :) And everything I got was fun bright colors like I always love wearing! So Old Navy did not disappoint!

But that's not where it ends. On the way home, I was thinking about this crimper/three barrel/curling iron I've been wanting ever since I've been home from Rexburg that I could not find ANYWHERE! I felt like just trying Shopko, I mean, why not! I was already out and buying things! Well... once again... I was NOT disappointed! Not only did I find one, I found one that was $10.00 off! :) WOOHOO!! :) SUCH a great shopping day! :) AND it got me in the best mood so when I came home and found that there was no letter in the mailbox, I was fine! Hahahaha :) Also, I came up to blog and thought I'd pull up itunes to listen to some music while I blogged about this joyous experience! Then, to my surprise, found out that Colbie Caillat came out with a new single today and it's INCREDIBLE! It's another one of those happy, upbeat, love your life, Colbie Caillat songs. It's called "I Do." I HIGHLY recommend it! It'll turn a sad day into an amazing happy one! And who doesn't want to live life happily!? :)




But so for today, the TENTH day of this challenge, and still going strong,


I LOVE


a GOOD shopping day! :)


........ and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment