Saturday, February 12, 2011

#11 Justin Beiber

Okay, so I never really thought of myself as one who would ever have "Bieber Fever". But last night my friends and I went and saw the movie "Never Say Never". And let me tell you..... BIEBER FEVER!!!!!!!!! HOLY COW! It was the most amazing movie I have ever seen! The music was fun, it was family oriented, and just all around VERY inspirational! That boy is SO talented! The things that he does for his fans is incredible! It was so fun to watch it all from behind the scenes. He's going places and I hope he stays around for a long time. The relationship he has with his grandparents and his mom is so cute! He is just a genuinely nice guy! Who knew that what he is now could come from some silly YouTube videos! So if you're questioning whether or not you should go and see it. I say DEFINITELY GO! Don't pass it up! I'm going to take my parents for family night. I honestly could watch that movie over and over every day.

So for the ELEVENTH day of this challenge.... Haha I can't believe I'm saying this.
I LOVE
JUSTIN BIEBER! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment