Saturday, February 5, 2011

Children

February 4:

I love little kids!

I have always loved kids. I became an aunt when I was 16 months old, and ever since then, I have just had this LOVE for kids! I Just started my new job as a nanny and I absolutely love it! I babysit 4 girls and they are the cutest little things ever! It was so fun to be able to play house, barbies, play dough, and Lego's! I was surprised at how quickly the girls got attached to me! There is a 1 year old, 4 year old, 6 year old, and 8 year old. With the crazy week I had, it totally made my week to just cuddle up with the two littlest ones and watch "Barney". There is something about a little one cuddling into you when their ready to take a nap, or a preschooler tired from school wanting to just lay down and have you scratch their back. It's making me so excited to one day have my own family! Which won't be for a LONG time, but hey! That's why I'm a nanny! ;)

So for the 4th day of this challenge,
I Love
Little Kids!
.....and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)
If you want to see pictures of the ADORABLE little girls I nanny, their mom is a photographer and she just posted some pictures of them at this link: http://www.shinephotographybykaren.com/blog/merry-christmas/
Take a look! They seriously are SO CUTE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment