Sunday, February 6, 2011

#5 Nickelcity

So yesterday I went to work and decided to do something fun last night! So I called up two of my friends, Ben and Kasey, and we went to NICKELCITY! :) I thoroughly enjoyed being a little kid and playing all of the arcade games. We started out by playing one of my favorites, skee-ball, then we found one that EVERYONE was getting TONS of tickets on! I had 5 dollars worth of nickels and I ended up using ALL of them on that one game! IT WAS ADDICTING! In the end, I had received SIX-HUNDRED AND SEVENTY THREE TICKETS!!!! I was in heaven. I have never in my who entire LIFE received that many tickets! It was the best! I won a stress ball, a flippy hair comb, mustaches (courtesy of Ben), candy, and a spider man temporary tattoo.... best night ever.




So for day FIVE of the February challenge...


I LOVE being a little kid and going to


NICKELCITY! :)



...... and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment