Sunday, February 13, 2011

#12 Hot Chocolate

Okay it's not a secret that I absolutely LOVE Hot Chocolate! In fact, if I were to open a store, I would open a Hot Chocolate store! I love mixing different things and coming up with new fun flavors! My absolute favorite one that I've created so far would be my Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie. :) It's a mixture of Belgium chocolate, whit chocolate, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and of course, whipped cream! :) When you drink it, it's seriously like drinking a delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie! :) It is simply the best thing I have ever tasted! :) But that's not my only creation. So far I have come up with 10 different fun flavors and I am coming up with MANY more! :)
So for TWELFTH DAY of this challenge,
I LOVE
HOT CHOCOLATE! :)
............and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)

2 comments:

  1. oh man! i wanna know these different flavors! that one sounded so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a recipient of your wonderful hot chocolate I have to say that YES...your Hot Chocolate is THAT good.

    ReplyDelete