Thursday, March 10, 2011

something new.

So I TOTALLY failed at my love month challenge! SO SORRY! Seeing as I'm not the greatest blogger, I'm going to try to do something new. I'm going to post every time I'm at the computer and just "facebook stalking". That way, I will feel that my time on the computur will be more productive, and I will actually be DOING something! There won't be a specific theme to any of the posts. They can be anything from one word, to a picture, to a inspirational thought, or just me writing about how my day went! It's going to be really random, and some of the posts may not even make sense, I hope that I, along with you, will be able to find some little Lemonade moments out of it!

So as I start this challenge, Here is my post for the day:
 
"Your time is precious.
Don't waste one moment with anyone who doesn't make you feel good about
yourself."
 
Make sure you're around people that make you happy and feel like you're a child of God. Life will just be all around better.
Nobody likes being around people that don't make you feel like your worth something.
So if you're in that situation, make a change.
Because your time IS precious.
Don't waste it around people that don't make you feel like a million bucks.....
because you ARE! 
I've learned that when I've felt this way, there needed to be a change.
And even though the change was very, VERY hard to make, it turned out for the absolute BEST! 
I have never been happier, and more blessed in my life!
So know that even though it'll be hard, and you may feel like there is no one out there to be
YOUR friend.
Heavenly Father is mindful of you and he always has something greater in store.
So make that change,
because YOU are AMAZING!
 I PROMISE you'll end up being happier than you've ever been!
.... and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)

1 comment: