Friday, March 18, 2011

fri.LETTER.day

Well as you all know, today is Friday! And you know what that means.
.............. LETTER DAY!!! :)

 Today I hit a new record and only checked the mailbox TWICE before the mailman actually came! This week I was lucky enough to be outside the second he came... mailman stalker?... I guess you could say that. But hey! It's for a good cause! :) Hahaha. So here's wishing you a VERY happy Friday/LETTER day! :) haha :)


Here's me with this week's letter. :) Excuse the blemishes, haha. These seriously are the highlight of my week! If you look close enough, you can see the happy tears that without fail, come every time I read a letter. :) I am just SOOOOO proud of him, his spirit just RADIATES through the pages!! :) sigh.. :) today is a good day. :)

...................and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)




Here are some pictures I happened to forget about and found on my computer the other day, haha. LOVE when that happens! Especially on harder days. :) He makes me so happy, if you couldn't tell ;)
 





















I can't believe he's been out for 7/42 weeks already! Only 3 phone calls, 14 Fast Sundays, 3 General Conferences, and 1 more birthday until he's home! hahaha ;) but who's counting?!

 
He is SO amazing! :) I LOVE hearing about everything he's doing over in Minnesota! I am just oh so, so, so, PROUD of him! :) I LOVE (my) MISSIONAR(y)IES! :) Haha. :)



4 comments:

  1. I will be in Rochester, MN the last week in March. My sister lives there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! He's in Mankato right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you Livi! It was so good to see you today! Especially so dang happy, but then again when aren't you happy? Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Aimee! :) I would LOVE to do carpool runs with you next time! I have no life! Hahaha. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete