Thursday, March 17, 2011

music.

Right now I have 3 favorite songs and so I thought I would share! :)

1. "Get it Right" by Lea Michelle (Glee)
       Originally I was only going to blog about the two songs below, but then I found a link to this song on someone's facebook, clicked on it, and fell in love! I love the message of this song because let's be honest, we all at some point in our lives, feel like she does in this song. Like no matter HOW hard we try, our good isn't good enough and nobody notices our efforts. We all have messed up, and sometimes, have not been able to recover from our mistakes even though it IS possible. No matter how many times it takes us, we CAN do it. But the words to this song are just so true and it hits so close to home, (to everyone, not just me) that you can't HELP but love it!

You can listen/watch the clip on YouTube here. And if you want to just read the lyrics, even though the song is AMAZING, click here. But if you only have time to watch one of these songs, I fully recommend that this one be the one you watch. :)


2. "Love like Crazy" by Lee Brice
        The reason why I absolutely love this song is not only because I'm a hopeless romantic(and in love myself ;)), and the whole story about the couple that feel in love at 17, ahem, ;)

and have been together for 58 years. Haha.
and because I just LOVE the chorus and think it should be everyone's motto in life.
It is,
 "Be a best friend,
tell the truth,
and overuse I Love You
Go to work,
do your best,
don't outsmart your common since
Never let your prayin knees get lazy
And love like crazy"

 Isn't that good!? Ever since I heard this song, I've sort of adopted this as one of my many life motto's.
I love it.
You can listen/watch the music video on YouTube here. And like I said before, if you just want to read the lyrics, you can click here.

3. "Only You Can Love Me This Way" by Keith Urban
        Okay so this one is because I am a hopeless romantic. Haha. :) I think it describes my situation pretty good. :)
You can listen.watch the music video on YouTube here, or to read the lyrics, click here. I love this song. :) It'll be my theme for the next.... 14 months. ha. :)

I keep forgetting to charge my ipod and I'd rather listen to the country station than any other station on my way to school, so that's why there are 2 country songs. But I'm glad my ipod is down, otherwise I wouldn't have found these great songs! :) let me know what you think! 
..................... and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment