Sunday, March 13, 2011

Best Book Ever.

Last year in my Creative Writing class, my teacher had a couple Authors come and talk to us. One of the Authors we had the opportunity to hear from, was Angela Morrison. She had one book that was published, "Taken By Storm", and one that would be coming out two months after she came to our school, "Sing Me to Sleep". Because she knew our teacher, she gave him a preview copy of "Sing Me to Sleep", for us to read before she came. I was in a mood to read a new book, so I asked my teacher if I could borrow the book and read it. One of my friends had already read it and told me that it was AMAZING. So I trusted her and read the book.... in one day. And let me tell you, it is the most beautiful book I have ever read in my life! It is so touching, and there is just so much to learn from it! Everyone else that read it in my class absolutely LOVED it, even the boys! In fact, I have trouble reading any other books now because I want to relive that experience every time I read!! 


There were some delays in getting it published, but I was finally able to get my hands on a copy and I am now reading it for the fourth time! SO if you're looking for a book to read, I HIGHLY suggest this book. Not many people know about her, but she is a GREAT Author and if you read it, I PROMISE you will NOT be disappointed. You can buy her book on amazon, or I bought my copy at Barnes and Noble. Either way, this book is a MUST read and have. Let me know what you think! .......... and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)

You can also check out her website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment