Sunday, March 20, 2011

?cupcakes

How many cupcakes have I had in the last
five days!?

Well, lets add them up shall we?

1 Vanilla with Strawberry frosting from my best friend Kristy
purchased at Cupcake Chic.
6 Red Velvet for my birthday cake
4 of my own little sampler cupcakes which were Mint Chocolate, Lemon, Coconut, and Vanilla Strawberry
Also from Cupcake Chic.

THEN I made cupcakes for Jacob's Sister-in-laws baby shower,
Lemon with Cream Cheese frosting,

and ate 5 of these 'babies'....



Look at the cute little sleeping babies! :)



and made a VERY big mess in the end... :) haha.


Well if you count all of those up,
that is a grand total of

SIXTEEN CUPCAKES IN FIVE DAYS!

do I regret any of them?
Nope.

I absolutely love making and eating cupcakes! :)
 ...............and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade!

2 comments:

  1. ohmygosh those are so cute!! how did you make the sleeping babies?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Cupcakes are MY FAVORITE!!! I go get one about every couple weeks..mmm and red velvet is amazing!!! I LOVE it!! Now I am craving one...haha

    ReplyDelete