Tuesday, March 22, 2011

something that makes you smile. :)

The other day a friend showed me this video, and it brightened up my day!! Haha. 
Make sure you watch the ENTIRE thing... it's only one minute.... and it only gets better. :)


Enjoy! :)

....................and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade!

ALSO! I didn't think many people read my blog. But recently I've had a lot of people talk to me about it. So just because I'm curious, if you read my blog please either,

a) Like this post on facebook,

b)comment on this post,

c)Please, please, PLEASE, BECOME A FOLLOWER! :)

Haha. Thanks you guys! Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. ohmygoodness thats hilarious!!! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Livi, Cole and I are totally laughing our heads off about this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it not the cutest/funniest thing you have ever seen in your life!? I watch it about 5 times every day!

    ReplyDelete