Wednesday, March 30, 2011

quote

I've been slacking, yet again... haha. It's just been a crazy week! I am SO ready to just hop on that airplane to Florida so I can get on the boat and sail the islands of the eastern Caribbean with my parents and sister! But that is still 10 days away.

I have some things that I want to post about, but I just need to finish them so I can take pictures and post! So there will be a lot of posts coming soon!

I thought that today I would just share a quote that gets me through every day challenges and that I absolutely LOVE!

I wanted a theme for this year, and I had already came up with the rhyme theme, "2011 closer to Heaven", but I wanted a quote to go with it. I can't remember where I was when I heard it, It may have been in relief society, but  someone quoted our beloved prophet Thomas S. Monson and of COURSE it just happened to be my quote!

It is, "Be of good cheer. Your future is only as bright as your faith!"

Many of you have probably heard me say this a lot. But that's because it's true! Heavenly Father is never going to let you be miserable, he WANTS you to be happy and BE of good cheer! This quote always reminds me that no matter what, if I always have faith, everything will be okay! So, be of good cheer! :)

I can't WAIT for this weekend when we get the wonderful opportunity to listen to the words and teachings of our latter day prophets! It's always my favorite part of the year! Hopefully I'll be posting at least twice before conference, but if that doesn't happen, (considering the craziness this week has already brought on) I wish you all a very happy conference weekend!!!!!! :)

............and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment