Tuesday, February 8, 2011

#8 the Temple!

Okay, so for those of you who know me, it's not really a secret that I love the temple! :) I just love being able to go and dwell on the spirit and put everything worldly in a locker and be able to just sit there in the house of the Lord. No matter what the world is like, you can always go in the temple and feel the peace and love of our Lord. :) I can't imagine what our world would be like without temples! That's the one place I always look forward to going to during the weekdays! :)There heaven on earth and I absolutely love them! :)


So today, for the EIGHTH day of this challenge,


I LOVE


TEMPLES! :)
.....and THAT'S a sip of Livi's lemonade! :)

This is the Draper Utah temple, My FAVORITE temple! :) One of the reasons why I love it is because just as you can see in this picture, when you look at the temple from the front view, it's so high up on the mountain, the temple is the only thing you see. There's nothing else around it. it's as if the world doesn't exist and you're up in the clouds in Heavenly Fathers house. :) But that's just ONE of the many reasons why I love this temple. :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post! And that is MY favorite temple too...and someday...i WILL be married there! ...that is, if it happens. ha! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO! :) haha! I will definitely be married there. No questions asked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and it will too happen to you Jentrie!

    ReplyDelete