Wednesday, February 9, 2011

#9 Pictures

My mom took this picture from inside the house while Jacob and I were having a snowball fight. :) We had no idea she was taking pictures! :)

I love Pictures. I especially love Kodak moment pictures. The ones that you don't know where being taken until you're searching through your camera one day and find them! I love being able to look back and smile at all the memories and being able to see them not just in my head, but right in front of me. :) It also makes things easier to remember. If I could, every wall in my room would be COVERED in pictures! But that's why they invented digital cameras. :) I'm not the greatest at picture taking, but within the last couple months, I've been addicted to taking pictures! I'm not a great journal writer, but if I take a picture, it's just like writing in my journal, only through a captured moment! :)



So for the NINTH day of this challenge,




I LOVE




PICTURES:)


........ and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)

2 comments: