Tuesday, June 14, 2011

HELP!

Okay so recently I've felt the need and the want to give back.

 I've started doing some little things, but I feel like it just hasn't been enough. I want to do more! I've come up with a few things in my head but none of them have felt something I would love to do, or should do.

Then today, while on facebook I went to a friend from high school's profile. You see this particular friend right now is doing humanitarian work with "HELP! International" in Fiji right now. I then went to her blog to read about the things she was doing over there, and it hit me. This was exactly the kind of thing I would want to do to give back! I would LOVE to serve or do something like a humanitarian trip! In my own opinion I feel like they are mini missions. I've never felt this strongly about wanting to do something like this. I feel like this would be perfect for me!

So here's where you come in.
If you know of any organizations that do humanitarian work like "HELP! International", please either leave a comment, email me, text me, call me, write on my wall, or message me on facebook. I would love to hear of all the different organizations that give back. I am so anxious and excited to start planning this wonderful adventure in my life. If time matters about when you know of some trips, the most ideal time for me to go would be sometime after Christmas and before the summer. But just any information would help.

I can not express my joy and excitement about being able to go on a trip like this. My heart is racing, I'm smiling from ear to ear, and tears come to my eyes with just the THOUGHT of what I could do to give back and help others that aren't as fortunate as we are. So if you know anything, or anyone please, please, PLEASE, if you know anything about this, I would LOVE to hear from you!

Thank you in advance! :) All my love and excitement :).....................and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade!!!!

1 comment: