Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wreath numero dos

Now that it is December, it is time to retire my Thanksgiving wreath... {sad day}... 
SO I decided to make a Christmas Wreath! :)

With a little inspiration from Pintrest, I hopped into the car, and went to Hobby Lobby to purchased these items....

And unlike my last wreath which took about an hour and a half.... this one was done in literally less than five minutes! :)



But then I decided that something was missing... it didn't look right to me...

So I added some of the ribbon that the original wreath was hanging from, to the bottom of the wreath and PRESTO! 
My master piece was complete. :)









Tis the season to be crafty! Uh, I mean, jolly. :)
More holiday posts to come! I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping! {Hooray!} My goal was to have it done by the 15th, the day I get my wisdom teeth out.. ha ha.. so I'm really close! :)
Hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season! :)

...........and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment