Saturday, November 26, 2011

Getting Crafty!

So I meant to post about this at the beginning of November... but I didn't. So I'm posting it now! I'm a currently obsessed with making wreaths. I was on pintrest at the beginning of this month and that is sort of where I got my inspiration for my task.

1 styrofoam board, hot glue, leaves, ribbon, and a door hanger.


My mom made the pattern for the "M"


And my Dad cut it out for me.


Then I started gluing leaves all around it.


Almost there...


Ta da! :) The finished product!



I was very proud of myself for being crafty for once in my life other than girls camp... ha ha. Every time I would walk through the door I would just have to stop and stare at my work... ha ha. 


But now, fall is over. So i'm currently in the process of coming up with my NEW wreath for this month. Yes, I'm going to make this a monthly ordeal. Anyone want me to make you one? It keeps me occupied, and I just love making them! Ha ha. So just let me know! I'll make sure to post about my new wreath as soon as it's done! :)

1 comment: