Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Job

(Halloween)

I am honestly the luckiest girl in the world, and not many people can say that when it comes to their jobs. :) You see, I get to spend my days playing with 4 adorable little girls. The most adorable little girls in the entire world! Sometimes I get so excited to go to bed because I know that when I get up, I get to go over to their house! :) Ha ha.

I love the giggles, the smiles, the tears, the screams, the funny phrases, the slobber, the potty training, the boogers, the tickle fights, the scaring, the messes, and basically... EVERYTHING about it!

We do fun things like...


Make Forts


Go to the Bean Museum at BYU


Make mummy hot dogs


Get ice cream... ha ha


When we went to New York, I was seriously missing these girls. There were mascots walking around and 2 of them were Elmo and Mickey. And right when I looked at them, I could here Taya's little voice in the back of my head yelling, "EMO!" and "MICKAMOSE!". I was ready for the vacation to be over so I get back to their house! Ha ha. Not even kidding!

I got them all a little gift, which just happened to be the popular, I {heart} NY shirt.

Malia and Summer were at school, so here is a picture with Ember and Taya in the shirt. :)



The girls also love to steal my phone and take pictures of their sisters. Ha ha. And I never realize it until I'm looking at my phone a few days later and have about 10 new pictures of Taya posing and doing silly faces... like this one... ha ha.


The list goes on and on about why I love my job. I honestly feel SO lucky to be able to spend every week day with these little girls. They are so cute and so much fun to be around! They can turn any bad day into a very, very good one! So thank you Karen for letting me watch your girls! You have NO idea how much it means to me! :)

..............................and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment