Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall

Oh how that word gets me so excited! :) And no, not like trip and fall, the SEASON fall!

If you can't tell from my new blog/facebook photo, I LOVE fall.

I love the feeling of being cold outside and then going inside to get warm!

I love creating new flavors of Hot Chocolate... which I am addicted to. My favorite flavor I've come up with so far is pumpkin chocolate chip cookie...
delicious!

I love the colors of the trees!

I love the sound of the wind blowing!

I love bundling up!

I love sleeping with my window open!

I love dressing warm!

I love seeing all of the decorations on the insides and outsides of different houses!

I love turning the fireplace on at night!

I love driving with my window down!

It seems to me that I'm just all around happier when it's fall. :)

I also love that it means winter is right around the corner.... sigh... I know. I'm crazy. But Fall and Winter are my two favorite seasons.

Today was the perfect FALL day. After work and a few errands, my parents and I had dinner, then dad and I went for a Spyder ride. Which I got to drive the Spyder around the church parking lot for about... 15 minutes. My dad wanted me to drive it on the bigger roads... but... I was just a little scared. So we settled for next time. Ha ha. ANYWAY. So after driving around and totally soaking up this weather, I am now at home with a bowl full of popcorn, watching Gilmore Girls and about to put in the movie "Winnie the Pooh". Yes. I am almost 20 years old. And yes. I am excited about watching this movie.... ha ha.

I hope you all are loving fall as much as I am! :).....................and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)

3 comments:

  1. umm... LOVE THAT MOVIE! and i AM 20! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the movie too and I'm 26 : ). I love every single thing listed, FALL is my favorite season. Fall has a unique "smell" that brings so many warm and cozy feelings, and it means the holidays are right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Livi! I love this! I seriously Love fall. and I would like fall even more if you opened a hot chocolate shop. I still want you to do it. and I can't wait to get home so I can come over to your house and make pumpkin spice hot chocolate. Seriously that is one of my favorite memories from Idaho. :( It makes me miss you.

    ReplyDelete