Tuesday, October 4, 2011

G double O D-good! :)

Was General Conference not amazing? I love conference. I love hearing from our prophets and feeling the spirit. I wish it was longer than 8 hours.... or that I was a guy and could participate in priesthood session... ha ha just kidding. And of course, I'm super excited just as everyone else is for the late Provo Tabernacle to become a temple... I secretly wish it was done already... ha ha.

So this week is closing week of Little Women, BOOOOO..... and I am sad. It's been so much fun to be able to be in this show once again with these amazing people. I'm sure my head will be the only part of me that is ready for the show to end... For some reason it doesn't like the 80 bobby pins and hair piece I have to wear every night... and my face will be equally share a sigh of relief when I no longer have to put on stage make-up and eyelashes anymore.

Also last night at the show, John Brooks proposed to the love of his life who just so happened to be one of my friends from high school, Lex. It was so fun to be a part of it and help plan it back stage. It was SO cute and so exciting! :)

But despite the fact that I really am sad about this week ending, there are also some very exciting things happening for our family this week! This weekend is stake conference and I'm excited about that, so along with a session of conference on Saturday night and the last show, my nephew Sam is getting BAPTIZED that morning! :) I'm excited, This will be my 5th niece or nephew to be baptized and it's so much fun to share this special day with them! I will definitely post pictures.... if I remember a camera... ha ha :)

So because I will probably be depressed after Sunday because I won't know what to do with my life since I've been at the Scera everyday since August, I think I just might catch a red eye flight to New York on Monday with my parents and my sister.... that's right, you may have read my post a few months ago about how excited I was to go to the big apple. Well, the day is FINALLY HERE! ONE WEEK from today!! I can't WAIT! Hopefully the leaves are starting to change over there... I want it to feel like fall when I walk around centeral park! :)

ANYWAY, I hope you all have wonderful days, I've got to head off to work now, so I'll {hopefully} write later this week. Love!
..........................and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment