Saturday, November 5, 2011

die{t}

Am I the only person that's realized that the word die is in diet?? Maybe that's because this satanic word has entered the Mabey home and I've had to come to terms with it.... ha. 

Trust me... it was a rough few days. Yes I stuck to the diet, but had plenty of melt downs on the side. Phrases like, "I can't do this", "I'll just be fatty McFat face for the rest of my life", "I'm hungry","Whats for dinner?","Can we just get pizza?", etc., have escaped my mouth numerous times this week.

BUT here I am... 5 days later, and 5.8 pounds LIGHTER!!!


This diet is oober paying off, and I feel so good! A few clothes that used to fit me skin tight on Monday, fit perfectly today! It's amazing how good you can feel with just a 5.8 pound difference! I must admit... in the last year, I've hit an all time high in the weight department. It's been really hard since I stopped dancing... But I'm proud to announce I am going to do my best to never go back! I feel so much healthier, and so much better about myself... I like this feeling too much to go back. Ha ha. And yes, I know, just like everyone, you're always going to gain it back again, but I'm going to do my best to stay on top of it.


My parents and I have a goal that between the 3 of us, we're going to loose 100lbs by Christmas. We're already at 17.8lbs and it's only the first week. "We {Mabey's} are invincible!" (sorry... Little Women quote...ha ha)


So that's what has been going on in my neck of the woods... here's hoping to more success!!


................and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment