Friday, May 11, 2012

Almost there!

Is it bad that the first song that popped into my brain 
as my alarm clock went off this morning was,
"It's five o'clock some where..."?
Yes..
Terrible?
No.
Do I secretly want to call in sick?
Maybe.
but, who doesn't!? ;)

Oh heaven bless....
Just have to get through 8 hours of work and I'll be singing
the words of Rebecca Black.
That we all wish we didn't know so well.

"It's Friday, Friday...."

Now excuse me as I eat my Nutrisystem Biscuits and Gravy,
that were made from scratch 
CREEPILY fast.
But hey! At least their good! :)

So excited for the wonderful weekend ahead of us! :)
In which we get to celebrate our best friends, 
aka,
our Mothers. :)
Love and happiness to you all!
................. and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)

(Don't worry, I'm not drinking lemonade with my breakfast... that would just be nasty. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment