Thursday, May 10, 2012

......

I know, I'm still not blogging much. Haha.
I'm still kind of struggling with my new job.
A lot.
Some days I love it, most days... the feeling's opposite.
But I'm okay. :)
I know it's where I'm supposed to be.....


I'm nannying again on Tuesday and Thursday nights. :)
It's the best.
Life is SO much better with those 4 little ones.


Like today,
Thursday,
When the really stressful and hard work day was over,
I drove up to their house,
and as I got out of the car I heard,
"Wivi, Wivi, Wivi, Wivi! My Wivi is here!!!"
and an adorable smiling 2 year old
with a pink cast on her arm
came running up to me
and threw her arms around me. :)


That immediately turns my frown upside down. :)


My life is fantastic.


I just need to remember,
When everything seems like it's falling apart,
that's when God is putting things together
just the way he wants it.


Be of good cheer.... 
Your future is only as bright as your faith! :)
...........and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)

PS, Just in case you're wondering,
 Jacob comes him in 55 days... 
*sigh* we are so close... :) 
{but then again, who's counting?? ;) haha}

... thats right, ME! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment