Tuesday, July 31, 2012

So, there's this boy..

And I've kind of mentioned him a lot over the last year and 8 months....
He's got brown hair,
Brown eyes,
A wonderful smile,
And a VERY big heart.

When standing next to him I hit his shoulder,
He's been there for me whenever I've needed him.
He recently got back from Minnesota,
Where he spent 24 months serving a full time mission,
for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

He's been my best friend for four wonderful years,
We've helped each other through our lightest and darkest days,
He knows just how to make me laugh,
and always makes me feel like the luckiest and most incredible person in the world.

At just the thought of him,
I catch myself smiling,
My stomach flutters,
and my heart bursts with delight.

My heart was his the second we met,
So in return, I'm stealing his last name.
Because in reality, eternity without HIM,
would just be a long time...

Save the date Ladies and Gents,
Because Jacob and Livi are FINALLY

getting hitched.


And I'm just so darn excited, I can't stand it!
.................. and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)

{proposal story to come SHORTLY, I promise}

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Liv! I love it, you and Jacob seem to be so perfect for each other and I'm so so happy for you, but really! I've never met your boy but I'm so glad he's the one for you. You two are just to-die-for cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you and Jacob! I must say, I'm dying to see a close-up of your new bling! :)

    ReplyDelete