Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Anchor

I've been meaning to blog about this for a while.... okay, 3 months. BUT, that's not the point. Ha ha. 3 months ago, my sister introduced me to the best CD in the whole entire world. Some of you may have already heard it because it's becoming more and more popular. I also have 2 of her song on my blog playlist. Anyway, her name is Mindy Gledhill, she's and LDS singer/songwriter and she came out with a CD that's strictly up beat happy love your life music. :) I seriously listen to the entire CD at LEAST 2 times a week. So I highly encourage you to buy it! It saves you on rainy days and turns sunny days into even sunnier days! Every time you listen to it, you can help but have a little smile on your face, and a little bounce in your step! :)

This is the album cover--



Doesn't that picture alone make you want to listen to the music!? You will NOT be disappointed if you buy this CD. Some of my personal favorites are Anchor, Circus Girl, All the Pennies, Crazy Love,
and the one that is my absolute favorite on the CD that is VERY near and dear to me, is
All About Your Heart.
If you know me, and you listen to this song, you'll know why. Ha ha. 

So go buy this CD today! You can get it anywhere, even on itunes!
Happy Listening!......and THAT's a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)

1 comment: