Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm happy :)

Sorry guys, can I just take a minute out of your day and tell you how WONDERFUL life is!? :)

I mean LOOK at this cute little face!


I haven't been over to their house for almost a month now. {crazy!} And today I wasn't there for very long, but when it came time to leave, Taya said, "You can't weave yet! You haven't payed wiff me, and I wewwy missed you!" With the absolute CUTEST puppy dog face you've ever seen in your life! 
So I couldn't resist, and I stayed a few minutes more and left with the usual blowing of kisses and "see you aigators(alligators)"! 
Oh how happy I am to be back. :) 
I'm never leaving again! Haha. It truly is amazing to look back at the timing of everything and where the Lord has led me. Nannying for these girls had absolutely made my life. It's one of the best things that has ever happened to me. 
I'm so grateful for it! :) 
This weekend I'm going to go on trek with their family and I am SO excited. I've never been before, and what better way then to go with Karen, Jason, and the girls! I seriously have not stopped smiling since I woke up this morning because I knew I would be going over to their house. :)
 Life is absolutely wonderful! I truly hope you are all feeling the same. After all, it's SUMMER TIME!!! :) And I have a feeling that this is going to be the greatest summer ever.. well... for more reasons other than the fact that I'm nannying again... ;) haha. 

Only, I'm not waiting any longer... it's finally here! :)

..............and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment