Thursday, September 2, 2010

Packing



The Lemon

Well with the season of fall coming in, that only means one thing... school. I know that everyone has started by now but I have not. For some reason BYU Idaho decided to start 2.5 weeks later than anyone else. BUT the time is nearing and I will be moving on Sunday. Here it is Thursday and I am in no way near where I should be in my packing. I just can't get myself to do it. I think it's because I would love to just stay home and go to school here even though I know BYU Idaho is where I'm supposed to go. Ha ha. Packing is a pain too because unlike all of my lucky BYU friends, we can only make one trip. So I have to make sure that I get everything the first time otherwise, I'll have to go 4 months without it.


The Lemonade

I know that once all of my packing is done, I will feel less stressed but I think I'm just trying to stay in Orem as long as I can. And even though I'm going to miss being home, I'm going to have a BLAST up and BYU Idaho. I just gotta shove my procrastination out the window, buck up, and pack... and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment