Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm 19 years and 365 days old.

Welp.
Here we are my friends. 
The last day of my teenage existence. 
Can't say I'm gonna miss it... can say I am grateful for it!

Teenage years are rough. 
They just are. 
And I can proudly say, 
I'VE SURVIVED! 
ha ha. 
It's true though, for a minute there I didn't think I would!

I'm so grateful for all of the MANY lessons I've learned, the experiences I've had, the people I've met, the relationships I've made, the good times, AND the bad times, the education I received, the testimony I've gained, and all around everything. 
It's all been a part of changing me into the person I am today.

Life seems to change a lot in your teenage years... 
mainly because your bipolar for the time being, but nevertheless, you do change. 

And change is good.

So here's to the past 7 years and the next 10.
I know that doesn't mean life is going to be any easier,
in fact, it's just going to get harder.
BUT I'm ready. 

This year is going to be a good one. 
I can feel it. 
:)


20

It's kind of weird saying that, not going to lie...

............... and THAT'S the last sip 
of Livi's 19 year old lemonade!!!! :)





1 comment: