Sunday, March 25, 2012

Kids say the darndest things!

Today in primary I was sitting next to a little boy who sometimes is sometime a bit of a challenge to keep quiet. As my mom was teaching the lesson, he repeatedly tried to touch my necklace. So of course I kept telling him he needed to be reverent and keep his hands to himself. Once we all started coloring and everyone was having their own conversations, he once again tried to touch my necklace. 

But this time as he went for it, he said, 
"I really like your necklace, it's so colorful." 
It's his birthday this week so I said, 
"Does it remind you of your birthday?" 
to which he replied with, 
"No, it reminds me of Jesus." 

And THIS my friends is why I love my primary class....
I have the best calling in the world!

(this is a picture of the necklace I was wearing today)

HAPPY SUNDAY!........... and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade!

Now please excuse me as I go indulge myself in "Catching Fire".... I'm hooked to the Hunger Games.

1 comment: