Monday, July 12, 2010

Lemonade Moments

Well, SADLY, I didn't have any lemons today so I thought I would highlight a few of my favorite lemonade moments this summer, hope you enjoy!



1. Receiving Letters from your best friend... :)




2. The way receiving those letters makes you feel... :)

3. Getting dressed up with your best friends and making a music video for no apparent reason, then coming up with a band name for yourselves. "Takes One to Know One".


4. Having surgery, okay, maybe that was a lemon, but recovering well from it is DEFINITELY lemonade... and... so is percocet. ;)



4. FIREWORKS! I got to go to stadium of fire this year with my family and my best friend and it was DEFINITELY a night to remember! Carrie Underwood was great, fireworks were great, and the company was the best!




5. LAUGHING with your best friends uncontrollably about the weirdest things.


6. My adorable nephew choosing to get baptized, looking so handsome in his NEW blue pin stripped suit, and knowing it for himself. :) Isn't he the CUTEST!?




7. Family! I love my family! This is my brother Grant, and Clayton with Elaine and I. Todd and Spencer weren't able to make it, so it's only 4 of us, but I am so grateful for my family.
Those are just a FEW of my summer lemonade moments, there will be more to come. Sorry this wasn't a normal post, but I will be back to the lemon, lemonade, format shortly. Lets pray I find a lemon tomorrow? Ha ha. Love you guys, goodnight!!... and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade!







1 comment:

  1. I love the lemonade moments!

    I hope you don't try too hard to find lemons :)

    ReplyDelete