Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ready or not, here it comes...

Alright Ladies and Gents.
This is the week! The week where I will totally fall off the face of the planet earth and become invisible. I can't fully go into detail as to why that is the case, but just know that I am VERY looking forward to the end of this week and truly hoping I will survive it.

You could say this week sounds like it holds endless stressful responsibilities, but that would be a bit of an UNDERSTATEMENT. 
The next time you hear from me (electronically) will be Sunday at the earliest, for there will be no time for it!

So while I hope you all have a wonderful week, the most I can hope for is that I will take more than one shower and remember to brush my teeth twice a day!
*YIKES*
 Maybe it IS a good thing you won't be seeing me this week. And if you do happen across the tragic event of running into me, I apologize in advance. Ha ha ha.

So if any of you need to get a hold of me, it will have to be by the good old fashion phone, or snail mail.


I love you all! Remember to make lemonade out of your daily struggles! ciao.
........and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment