Monday, July 18, 2011

In 48 days..

I will be in a land of

{bright lights}

{beeping horns}

{crazy personalities}

{numerous hot dog stands}

{soothing carriage rides}

{blaring sirens}

{moving underground trains}

{delicious food}

{unforgettable history}

{a beautiful park}

{relaxing boat rides}

{wonderful street entertainment}

{fabulous shopping}

{and most importantly}

{THE THEATER}

That's right, in only 48 short days I'll be in my favorite city in the world!

*NEW YORK*

I can not even BEGIN to explain my excitement! I love New York! Between everything I described above, I mean, what's not to love about it? Okay, I wouldn't want to live there forever, but for a couple months I think it would be magnificent. There is such a wonderful euphoria about New York, that just draws me in from the second I get off the airplane at JFK. I can not WAIT to arrive in that city again, and bask in it's atmosphere for 6 day and 5 beautiful nights. This will be my third time to this beloved city, and even with the Book of Mormon on Broadway, there are still MANY promising shows! Shows staring Daniel Radcliffe, Sutton Foster, and the showstopping Bernadette Peters.

In the past I've had the wonderful privilege to see In the Heights, South Pacific, Billy Elliott, 9 to 5, Mama Mia, Les Miserables, Legally Blonde: The Musical, Marry Poppins, the Drowsy Chaperone, and the incredible breathtaking show, Wicked. And I absolutely can not WAIT to add more to the list. :)

If you can not tell, I am very excited. Ha ha. So let the diet begin, and my determination win! It's time to kick it into gear! I'll see you soon New York!

........... and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment