Sunday, July 31, 2011

I'M GIVING IN! :S

Alright, so I don't really know why, but I have this sudden desire to do the 100 day picture challenge. I followed as my friend did this challenge on her blog, and had NO idea how she stuck with it. Especially with my track record, I bet you are all laughing to yourself that I'm committing to blogging every day for 100 days. Well I'm going to! BUT I'm doing it with a little twist. Instead of being stuck to only uploading a single picture every day, I will only post pictures M, W, F, which will leave me Tu, Th, S, for anything I want and Sunday will be the regular quote day. :)

 In reality, this picture challenge will take 232 days to complete instead of 100, ha ha
but it should be fun!

So starting tomorrow you can look forward to reading this blog every and or other day until March 19th and be happy to find a new post!

I have officially sold my soul to blogging....
Oh well! Here goes nothing!:D

...........and THAT's a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment