Friday, July 29, 2011

Oh Elder...

Whenever I open my mail box and see this....


I know it's going to be a fabulous day :)
Letter days are the best part of the week!
Sigh, I just kinda like that boy a lot....
:)
ha ha ha

A lot of people have been asking me what I do with my letters after I receive them, well, take a look!

 This is my letter binder.


These are my letters.

Now, I know it may look like quite a lot of letters, but actually a good portion of them either were letters we exchanged in high school, or emails we wrote back and forth when he was home. :)

ANYWAY, there you have it. Hope you're all having a wonderful Fri.letter.day! :)
...... and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade!

Sorry this post is kinda "lame-sauce" but I'll make sure to write a "good-sauce"? one later. Ha ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment