Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Audition

A simple word.

But yet a word that brings on SO many emotions that even by just the thought of it, you feel like you might loose your insides.

No this does not mean I am auditioning for something, Nor does it mean I am not.

BUT I was just bored so I thought I would search around town (online) and see what shows there were upcoming auditions for.

Then I noticed my hands started shaking,
I started getting excited,
My hands got cold,
I started getting anxious,
and I sorta got queasy.

GOLL.

You think I would be used to this, or that I would only feel like this when I actually AUDITION.
Sigh.
Well, lets hope I can control this before I ever consider auditioning for anything.

............. and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment