Friday, August 19, 2011

BOM CHALLENGE!

I must be in a competitive mood. Ha ha.. Because I'm doing another Challenge! On facebook I noticed some of my BYU-I friends were attending a "Reading the Book of Mormon" activity. I clicked on it to see what it was all about, and apparently as of 2 minutes ago, 8,908 people are going to be reading the Book of Mormon from
Sept 1- Dec 31. They say it's
2 chapters or 4 pages a day (approx) to finish the Book of Mormon by Dec. 31, 2011.
 So I will be attending, and I hope that you all choose to attend as well! If you would like to have the thrill of clicking the "attending" button on FB to join everyone, click here. They have a print out list, for where you should be on what days. So happy reading!
Let the challenge begin! Knowing me, I'm going to start this challenge this weekend because I tend to get behind...
ha ha.


........................and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade!

FYI, in the 5 minutes it took me to make this post, the attending number is now 8,936.
Lets do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment