Sunday, August 14, 2011

life

Here is my Sunday quote... which I love more than any other.

Sigh.. isn't it so great? Because life really is not easy. But in the end, no matter how many trials we must endure, it will be completely
worth it.

 

Also another fun Sunday thing... My dance partner from 3-9th grade today had his FAREWELL! SO crazy! Time really does fly by! I couldn't believe it! We haven't really done much together since 9th grade but it's amazing how close we still are. We haven't talked but today when we were with each other it was as if we had never not been talking. He is AMAZING and he is going to be a WONDERFUL missionary in the Ghana Accra mission!

(side note--My former stake president, President Judd is his mission president! Aka the religion teacher at BYU that everyone loves/Brother Judd's dad/former general Sunday school counselor, he's so lucky to have him, we all love the Judd's!)

ANYWAY, I really am so excited for him and even though it was kinda sad to say goodbye, I can't wait to hear about all of his adventures! I LOVE seeing all of my friends leave on missions! Not because I want them to go away for two years, but because I'm SO excited for them, and proud of them for the decisions they have made! This gospel is so amazing! :) It was so much fun to see all of my old ballroom friends and coaches that I thought I would never see again! And also to just see Casey for a few more minutes before he packs up and leaves. :)

So I hope you all had a wonderful sabbath day, just as I did! :)
.............and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade!

This picture was taken tonight at his open house, he's to my left. (the tallest one) He has grown SO much!

Notice how much taller I was when we were littler... yeah.. I hit is SHOULDER now! :)

.....dancing the swing in the rhythm competition at nationals, we took 3rd!


The tango....and this was our last of 4 dances in smooth, before
we won first, taking the national title! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment