Friday, August 19, 2011

Day nine... {9}

Day 9: A picture of your favorite book that you own:

So I'm not really good at picking a favorite because pretty much if I own it, I like it. Cause I bought it. Ha ha.

I'm currently reading this book for the first time ever and I'm liking it so far so that's good.


I also wrote about this book being really good, and it is still one of my favorites. If you're in the mood for a tear jerker. Everyone I've had read it has cried, including Jacob:


I really like to read Jack Weyland, Nicolas Sparks, Anita Stansfield, Stephanie Meyers, and authors like that. I'm a die hard hopeless romantic. I ONLY read romance novels. So that's why it took me so long to start Harry Potter. But I have a bet with a certain missionary so I must read the whole series within the next
9 MONTHS.
Wish me luck! Ha ha.

........... and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade!

1 comment:

  1. You'll be amazed you never read them before....I put off reading them for awhile because I am NOT a fan of fantasy (usually), but I LOVED them! ...Well, all except the 5th book (I think that's the one). It was still good; I'm just not a fan of things that make me sad and it jerked at my emotions

    ReplyDelete