Friday, August 5, 2011

day three... {3}

Day 3 upload a photo of
the weirdest thing you have ever eaten

Well I don't have an exact picture, but I do have a picture of me looking at Elaine's dish and just about to eat it. You see cruises are FAMOUS for their food. But when you go to dinner, and expect to see delicious dishes, sometimes you see some REALLY gross stuff. Elaine being the one that tried something weird every night (and then we would go up to the lido deck and eat fries and ice cream) decided she would order for her appetizer, this "different" dish.




What is it you Ask??

ESCARGOT!!
Yes. I've eaten snails.... :)
They weren't that bad, but I don't think I will ever eat them again... ha ha.

And just for your enjoyment, and a view into the Mabey's lives. When ever we go to dinner, we take pictures to keep ourselves entertained while we wait for our food. So here are some of the funny pictures we got from that night.

papa-san

miranda

LOVE dad's face.. ha ha

lainey

......................and THAT'S a sip of Livi's Lemonade! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment